Cooperation with Stage School Salomon [DE]
Since 2018, the laboratory for virtual studio / VR has been cooperating with the Stage School Salomon in Düsseldorf.
Actors from the Stageschool Salomon support production at the University of Düsseldorf,
which are carried out as part of practical excercises, projects or theses. The director of the stage school Mrs. Carmen Sanne-Salomon
is available as a contact person for the development of scripts and is on the jury for the selection of the best production in the virtual studio.
- Interactive Virtual Studio - MoCap - Game show "Shocked and Stacked"
- Production at the HS Düsseldorf using Viz Artist, 2021.
- Interactive Virtual Studio - Relighting
- Production at the HS Düsseldorf using the game engine Unity, 2020.
- Modul Virtual Studio 
- Actors from the Stage School Salomon show their talent in the productions of the Virtual Studio course in the Media Engineering program.
- Interactive Virtual Studio - Indiana Jones in the land of students
- Production at the HS Düsseldorf using the game engine Unreal, 2018.