Presentation: Mixed Reality For Education and Art
Jens Herder, Mixed Reality For Education and Art, ISSM 2021 - 21st International Symposium on Spatial Media, 29. January 2021.
- Japanese Language Learning using AR and Remote Group Learning
- Mixed Reality Art - the Nagasaki Experience
Mixed Reality, Augmented Reality, Japanese Learning, Co-located AR, Remote AR, Art
|Description ||Time ||Access
|Zoom recording on Youtube (start at 2:25)||47 Min|| >>
|Presentation slides||29 Slides
|| 12,1 MB >>
|Presentation in AR with Jigspace (IOS only)
- Mixed Reality Art Experiments - Immersive Access to Collective Memories
- Jens Herder, Shinpei Takeda, Kai Vermeegen, Till Davin, Dominique Berners, Bektur Ryskeldiev, Christian Zimmer,
Ivana Druzetic, and Christian Geiger, ISEA2019, Proceedings,
25th International Symposium on Electronic Art, pp. 334-341, Gwangju, South Korea, June 22-28, 2019.
Projects / Installations
- Augmented Reality for art installation by Shinpei Takeda: [Ground 0 App 2020]
- Students from the Faculty of Media Department developed an app (Android, IOS, Web) for the art installation in Nagasaki 2020.