Cooperation with the artist Shinpei Takeda [DE]
Since 2018 the laboratory for Virtual Studio / VR has been cooperating with the artist Shinpei Takeda in Düsseldorf.
Students of the Faculty of Media at the University of Applied Sciences in Düsseldorf support his installations with mixed reality developments as part of
The media player is loading...
|Description ||Time ||mp4
|Shinpei Takeda: Atomic Morphology (VR) 720p mobil||3:20 Min||256,6 MB >> |
|Shinpei Takeda: memoryUndertow 1080p, 2020||5:33 Min||208 MB >> |
News - Reports
- 75 Jahre Nagasaki - Erinnerungskultur per App
- Peter Backof, Deutschlandfunk, 03.08.2020
- Mixed Reality Art Experiments - Immersive Access to Collective Memories
- Jens Herder, Shinpei Takeda, Kai Vermeegen, Till Davin, Dominique Berners, Bektur Ryskeldiev, Christian Zimmer,
Ivana Druzetic, and Christian Geiger, ISEA2019, Proceedings,
25th International Symposium on Electronic Art, pp. 334-341, Gwangju, South Korea, June 22-28, 2019.
Projects / Installations
- Augmented Reality for art installation by Shinpei Takeda: [Ground 0 App 2020]
- Students from the Faculty of Media Department developed an app (Android, IOS, Web) for the art installation in Nagasaki 2020.